In this category, I will to give some quick tips & tricks which I’ve learned throughout the years. Of course, these are all beauty-related. This week, I’m going to talk about eyebrows.
When you’re done drawing in your eyebrows with pencil/powder/gel, take 1 minute extra for this quick and amazing trick.
- Take a little bit of concealer/foundation/light eyeshadow. It depends on what look you prefer: concealer looks a little more crisp and eyeshadow looks natural/soft.
- Put the product on a concealer/lip/eyeliner brush.
- Trace the bottom of your brows with the product, this will make the eyebrow look very neat, it will conceal little stray hairs ánd your eyebrows will stand out a lot more.
- You can also trace the beginning/above the brows, but this can look a little harsh for an everyday look.
- Blend the product down with the brush and blend it in with your fingers.
As you can see on the picture above it seems very natural, but I promise you: think makes a huge difference in the appearance of my eyebrows. It’s one of my favorite steps in doing my makeup.
Now you know my little secret, go on and try it! I promise you that you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
What do you do to your eyebrows on a day-to-day basis? Let me know in the comments!